Financial AccountantReference: BH-53802
The role will suit a candidate who has trained in practice and candidates making thier first move into industry will be considered.
* Ensuring that financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
* Take control of the statutory audit and prepare annual financial statements in a timely manner
* Run the annual budget setting process working with department heads and finance team
* Monitor and report on actuals v budget on a monthly basis
* Management of KPI reporting and dashboard reporting
* Assist in managing working capital including FOREX
* Quarterly VAT reporting including responsibility for ensuring compliance on imports and exports
* CAPEX management and reporting
* Preparing draft tax computations for review
* Maintain financial control procedures and ensure adherence to them
You will also have the opportunity to play a key role in exciting companywide projects to include the implementation of a new system. For this you role will need to be Qualified and have gained previous experience in practice. You will be able to work in the Colchester office, but there will be some opportunity to work from home.