Financial AccountantReference: BH-54119
- Preparation of statutory accounts to tight deadlines
- Preparation of consolidated statutory accounts (preferably experience of first-time adoption)
- Preparation of tax packs to tight deadlines
- Experience of IFRS 15 & 16
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of preparing group consolidations including intercompany transactions / trading
- Experience of acquisition accounting
- Experience of review / implementation of accounting policy changes
- Experience of statutory accounts restatements
- Experience of bank covenants
You will ideally be a qualified Accountant ACA or ACCA or have relevant experience in a current role. Advanced MS office user (pivots, sumifs, vlookups essential).
This is an excellent opportunity to join this growing Group as it goes from strength to strength. Our client offers a very good pension and bonus and 25 days holiday.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223209888