Financial AccountantReference: BH-53705
You will have full accountability for all aspects of the accounting related to the division, including monthly management accounts, the control environment and monthly variance analysis and reporting for the business – with responsibilities for specific companies in the Group.
Leading and developing a high-performing team, focused on high standard outputs, continuous improvement and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Line management of Accountant, Assistant Accountant, and other temporary resources when applicable.
- Ownership of weekly KPIs and Monthly Management Accountants
- Reviewing weekly KPI reporting, working with the team to highlight variances and resolve issues
- Review of month and end of year reconciliations and reporting
- Act as the first point of contact for tax queries (Corp Tax/VAT), collating relevant information to enable a prompt response to be made
- Leading on external audit requirements.
- Ensuring full balance sheet control and reviews undertaken.
- Provide timely, relevant, and insightful analysis to the business teams in the commercial and operational functions that assists them in making their decisions, working collaboratively with key business partners.
- Support in the completion of budgets, forecasts, and business plans in conjunction with business unit leads to ensure they accurately reflect the expected performance of the business and are presented in a clear and concise manner.