Finance Team LeaderJob not available
The main focus of this role is to assist the team with the accurate and timely production of invoices to customers and support the team on a daily basis being appoint of contact for any escalations or complex queries.
Oversee the creation of customer invoices
- Be an “expert” on the internal bespoke system.
- Explore potential process improvements and take the lead in implementation.
- Carry out reconciliations and produce reports.
- Point of contact for queries and incoming calls/emails from customers and internal departments.
- Resolve customer queries quickly and accurately.
- Liaise internally with different areas of the business when required.
- Support members of the team and provide guidance.
- Any other task deemed reasonable by your line manager.
You will be a communicative and engaging individual who converses easily with those around you and at all levels. You will offer a supportive and knowledgeable approach to the team and encourage the wider team to always seek to work to the best of their ability. Previous experience of assisting team members will be beneficial and a good understanding of a process driven environment.
This is an excellent local employer who prides themselves on offering a flexible approach to work and promotes work life balance.
For more information please apply as required or contact Paul at Pure for more information.