Finance/Purchase Ledger AnalystJob not available
- Process Purchase Ledger Invoices promptly and accurately for various companies in the group.
- Identify, monitor and support the production of KPIs.
- Liaise with suppliers and deal with disputed invoices, ensuring a professional and courteous approach is maintained
- Producing monthly analysis.
- Checking and running of all group company payment runs.
- Promote strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and key suppliers.
- Monitor financial performance against identified benchmarks.
You will have proven previous experience within a commercial finance environment and have a good eye for detail, working well under pressure and managing your own work load. You will be keen to learn and continue progressing your career within finance.
This is a full time role offering fantastic benefits including a competitive pension scheme, life assurance and free car parking.
Please apply or contact Fiona @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: