Finance OfficerReference: BH-53119
It is a wonderful work place, with a fantastic team of people, creating an enjoyable working environment .
Working at one location as part of larger multi-site business, the appointed person will report to the local Head Office, whilst working closely with the team around you.
Key duties include, but not limited to:
- Processing Invoices
- Petty Cash
- Review, track and monitor business budgets
- Complete audit support work after year end
- Handle insurance claims
- Ad hoc duties as and when requested
Personal skills and qualifications:
- Studying AAT (qualified by experience will be considered)
- Good IT skills including Excel
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Team Player
The appointed person will be employed either on a Part-Time (30hrs) or full time and will receive a competitive benefits package.
Please note, this position is based on site.
If you feel you are suitable for the position, please select apply now to submit you application.
For any questions or queries, please hesitate to contact Caroline Meeson at Pure.