Finance ManagerJob not available
This role will be responsible for the financial health of the business. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial reviews. Guiding senior leadership in making sound business decisions in the long and short term. Supporting the established operations team to drive a successful business in line with the wider Group strategy.
- Support the Group Financial Controller (GFC) in the routine financial management and control of the business.
- Ensure delivery and integrity of financial reporting for the business unit on a monthly/periodic basis and lead management accounts process. Financial and commercial reporting includes all Budgets; Reforecasts and MI including P&L, Balance Sheet, integrated Cash forecasts.
- Ensure reporting requirements and standards to comply with all statutory or mandatory reporting requirements.
- Lead the interim and annual statutory accounts process including initial liaison with audit team.
- Support the GFC in preparation and submission of the Strategic Plans for the performance and development of the business, including the annual Budget procedure and periodic (quarterly) reforecasting.
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement requirements to meet financial and commercial objectives.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience in a similar level role with senior stakeholder engagement.
- Working knowledge of IFRS.
- Proactive, personable with an analytical and logical mindset.
- Strong IT skills i.e. advanced Excel user with the ability to use pivot tables, v look ups, If formulas, etc.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: