Finance ManagerJob not available
This newly created role requires someone who can work in a fast paced diverse environment looking for a challenge in their next position
- Managing the production of accurate and timely management information to help analysis and support the business.
- Ensure all cash balances and other balance sheet items are reconciled and maintained continuously in line with Group policies.
- Work closely with the company MD to support finance reporting and analysis requirements in order to ensure all budget targets are met and understood real time
- Monthly preparation of Management Accounts
- Provide business support and analysis throughout the year
- Monitor all cash positions relating to business unit, including sign-off of bank/ payment gateway reconciliations
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are produced, in-line with Group policies
- Ensure all internal and external deadlines are met, i.e.
- Monthly / weekly / daily management information reporting
- VAT Returns
- Seek to constantly improve financial procedures, policies and systems
- Manage and help develop direct reports
- Assist the Head of Group Finance when required
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or Finalist.
- Intellectual with strong Business Acumen
- A curiosity to understand the business and how you can add value
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyse and challenge data sets
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: