Finance ManagerReference: BH-54490
Reporting directly into the Head Teacher and managing a team of two the finance manager will take responsibility for the leadership of the finance function, and will provide advice to the Senior leadership team on financial matters, the main areas of responsibility are as follows -
- Preparing the annual financial forecasts
- Developing and implementing financial strategies
- Preparing the annual budget
- Working closely with the senior leadership team and budget holders to communicate budgets and forecasts.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Proactively managing the cash flow forecast
- Managing the academies procurement processes.
You must be qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA and have previous experience of managing a small team, an excellent benefits package is offered with this role including a local government pension. You will be based on site with access to plenty of parking, full time or 4 days a week will be considered. If you would like to hear more about this position please call Kathryn at Pure on 01223 209888.