Finance ManagerReference: BH-54260
Reporting into the CFO this position will be responsible for the operational finance team which is made up of 3 people, and produce the management accounts and annual business plan.
The key areas of responsibility are as follows -
- Production of monthly management accounts including profit and loss and cashflow forecast
- Managing the end to end audit and being the primary contact for the auditors
- Production of the budget and business plan
- Management of a team of 3
- Finance business partnering to support strategic projects and decision making.
You will be a qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent with previous experience of staff management, you must have excellent communication skills and have advanced Excel skills. The organisation are currently offering hybrid working which is 2 days working in the office, 2 days from home and the remaining day to be flexible.
If you would like to hear more about this position please call Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223 209888.