Finance ManagerReference: BH-54057
This is a great role that offers opportunity for career progression in the next 3-5 years within the department, you will report into the Financial Controller and will take responsibility for the following duties -
- Produce the UK accounts including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, sales reporting and budget variances
- Produce the UK and subsidiaries annual budget and reforecast including discussions and reviews with managers
- Monthly statutory returns including VAT returns, Intrastat and EC listing
- Mentoring the Assistant Accountant
- Assist with the production of the annual statutory accounts
- Support with a system upgrade
- Provide ideas to improve efficiencies and procedures.
This role will would suit somebody that is currently working in a management role but would like the opportunity to be supported and mentored to become Financial Controller in the coming years. Alternatively you may be a Management Accountant that is looking for development into a more senior role.
You must come with proven experience within the above areas and ideally be ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified.
This position offers flexible working hours alongside hybrid working and a competitive benefits package, if you would like to hear more about this position please call Kathryn at Pure on 01223 209888.