Finance Business PartnerJob not available
You will have a strong financial background and possess good communication and report writing skills, and an ability to communicate in an effective manner. You will need to be able to work well independently, as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including accrual calculations and accounting adjustments.
- Provide variance analysis and commentary to all reports produced.
- Reconciliation of balance monthly sheets.
- Develop budgets and forecasts within operational departments.
- Preparation & presentation of weekly/ monthly cashflows.
- Effectively communicating financial data to non-financial managers.
This is a fast paced role suited to someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to build long lasting relationships. You will have an in depth understanding of your work and be keen to contribute to business decisions and have an impact on the results.
- Actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Flexible, can-do attitude and willingness to take ownership of tasks seeing them through to completion
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial acumen
- Experience of working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please contact Paul @ Pure for more details.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: