Finance Business Partner - OperationsJob not available
The role of finance business partner is to support a number of senior stakeholders across all operational costs, building key relationships with their teams whilst providing decision making support through first class financial information reporting, analysis and recommendations whilst maintaining a strong system of financial controls.
Working closely with the Head of Finance you will help support and influence the development and delivery of the long term strategic plan.
- Support the development and delivery of the operational budget.
- Work proactively with key business partners and stakeholders to develop successful partnering relationships, providing forward looking insight and challenge.
- Proactively investigate spend trends to assist in providing “early warnings” to the business and senior management.
- Responsible for business planning, quarterly forecasting and performance reviews.
- Review financial performance information and plans - including the annual budget and the monthly management accounts & forecasting.
- Take a proactive approach in supporting staff development, performance and career progression.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Sector experience in Retail or FMCG is highly desirable.
- Proven ability of working in a commercially focused finance role and matrix environment.
- Strong Excel user with financial modelling experience.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: