Finance Business PartnerJob not available
As a Finance Business Partner, you will hold a senior commercial position with high level interaction at senior stakeholder level. You will work alongside key decision makers to shape and influence the future success of the business.
The role will provide decision making support through first class financial information reporting, analysis and commercial recommendations whilst maintaining a strong system of financial controls.
This is a first class commercial environment where our client employs the best talent in the local area.
- Support the development and delivery of the commercial strategy, in line with company vision and mission, values and key policies.
- Work proactively with key business partners and stakeholders to develop successful partnering relationships, providing forward looking insight and challenge, adding demonstrable value through delivering business and commercial insights - acting as a catalyst for the business’ change.
- Provide strong financial review together with effective support for business development initiatives and supporting business cases.
- Responsible for business planning, quarterly forecasting and performance reviews.
- Analysis of business case appraisals with supporting sensitivity analysis.
- Act as a positive representative for Finance with all business stakeholders.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Sector experience in Retail or FMCG is highly desirable.
- Proven ability of working in a commercially focused finance role and matrix environment.
- Strong Excel user with financial modelling experience.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: