Finance Business PartnerReference: BH-53731
The organisation is built on family values and innovation and they pride themselves on supporting customers and enjoy helping partners, friends and communities prosper, so together they create a sustainable healthier world.
This role is pivotal to the strategically important factory, in its drive for continuous improvement in process and performance, through the delivery of timely, accurate and insightful reporting.
The Finance Business Partner is responsible for all manufacturing finance at factory. This role will support the Finance Business Partner - Supply Chain in areas such as financial reporting, product costings, variance analysis, forecasting, budgeting and any ad-hoc duties. The role will be pivotal to the month reporting process and building trust in the monthly numbers with the rest of the business. The role also supports the Factory Manager and site senior management team with all finance related tasks including continuous improvement activities
Key stakeholders for this role are the CFO and Supply Chain Director plus Head of Supply Chain PDI and VREL ops manager.
The role works closely with the site senior management team and factory managers as well as Finance colleagues at Head office based in Cambridgeshire.
- Financial & management accounts reporting, including operational performance analysis.
- Support Felinfach management team to drive improved performance.
- Orchestrate the site management review and sustainable growth planning management meetings.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and business processes relating to financial transactions on the site.
- Ensure transactions impacting financial records are processed promptly in order to assure integrity of data in systems.
- Financial lead on stock takes.
Our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package and will consider a relocation package for this role.
To discuss this in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223209888