Finance Business PartnerReference: BH-58835
This position will report into the Head of Commercial Finance and will be tasked with providing commercial insight to support the wider business on all financial matters, this role will work closely with sales, marketing, IT and supply chain to ensure they have relevant financial information to support key decision making.
The main duties of this role are as follows -
- Provide detailed analysis, assessment and reporting of revenue, costs and margins across all divisions
- Provide detailed analysis of product costs
- Support and challenge the sales team with pricing decision
- Support and challenge the marketing team in costings and the pricing of product innovations
- Support the marketing team in planning and management of divisional and category price lists
- Support the Head of Commercial Finance on the development of the annual sales budget
- Support the Head of Commercial Finance in developing sales team targets and tracking them against performance.
You will ideally have previous exposure to working within an FMCG organisation, you must be highly driven and be able to work in a fast paced environment, ideally you will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified however part qualified or qualified by experience will also be considered for this role.
If you would like to hear more about this position please call Kathryn at Pure Cambridge or apply below.