Finance Business PartnerReference: BH-54569
This is an exciting phase for our client as they are experiencing significant growth and have created this role to support the Head of Commercial Finance and CFO in the development and implementation of monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting, strategic plans, etc.
This role will support a large part of the Group and be a true business partner to the senior leadership team. The opportunity for the successful candidate is vast as there are little financial reporting, controls, analysis and forward looking planning in place. Therefore, you will need to build the role out and take true ownership.
Our client is offering an attractive basic salary in addition to excellent benefits including car allowance / car, bonus, matched pension scheme, private healthcare, etc. In addition to this you will be able to adopt a hybrid working model but there will be some UK travel to depots.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Develop and lead the planning and forecasting for various revenue streams of the business to assist in delivering a high level of growth and profitability
- Provide commercial input to the full senior leadership team on all commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement short and long term budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in the development of various system tools that provide clear performance measurements and KPI’s
- Preparation and delivery of monthly performance pack
- Co-ordinate and review month end process
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Product based experience ideal i.e. manufacturing, engineering, distribution, etc
- Exposed to senior level management with the ability to influence change
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Commercial mind-set with the ability to add significant value
- Focused on high performance output and delivering results