Finance Business PartnerReference: BH-53454
Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis you will be the key point of contact within the Finance team for colleagues within two of our clients major business units. You will become a trusted adviser, challenging where appropriate and adding value in order to drive business strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing analysis and assessment of performance against the agreed budget and forecast plans on a monthly basis, owning the full P&L.
- Holding monthly reviews with your stakeholders, including variance analysis and commentary.
- Proactively driving business performance by identifying opportunities for business development.
- Maintaining close control over expenditure within the business through valuable stakeholder management.
- Supporting the business’ principal project activities by providing analytical reasoning and making recommendations.
- Participating in new product launches, establishing the appropriate accounting treatment for these products across all relevant business areas to ensure that the appropriate infrastructures are set up with the IT systems and that reporting adheres to reporting standards and maps to the correct part of the P&L.
- Working closely with Marketing to understand and challenge new promotional campaigns.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- You must have previous experience within a commercial finance team in a similar role (business partnering or planning and analysis would be preferable).
- You have a full understanding of finance processes and practices and will be able to hit the ground running.
- First class stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- You should be an excellent influencer, with the ability to articulate yourself to a high standard.