Finance AssistantReference: BH-52291
The successful candidate will be a confident team player and keen to learn. Our client offers a range of excellent employee benefits and a vibrant and progressive working environment.
• Assisting with the wider finance department.
• Running and producing reports for senior management.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining the business database.
• Raising invoices for clients.
• Managing the Accounts Receivable process.
• Reconciling accounts on a regular basis.
• Answering quires effectively and efficiently.
• Excellent communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone
• Sound IT skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
• Knowledge and drive to continue their career in finance
Previous experience within a finance department will be beneficial as will knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Excel. You wil be a team player, hard working and display ambition and excellent work ethic.
Please contact Fiona @ Pure for more information