Finance AssistantReference: BH-54045
This amazing opportunity to work with such a sought after business, will involve the following duties:
- Undertake all data entry in relation to billing tasks, credit notes, adjustments as needed
- Be a link with, and pro-actively support the management team
- Assist in processing payment transactions
- Check and process invoices submitted to the accounts system
- Raising proformas in accordance with the agreed billing frequency
- Ensuring invoices are sent out in a timely manner
- Uploading processed invoices
- Dealing with any invoice queries received by customers
- Supporting customers with any queries, ensuring excellent levels of customer care.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills:
- Self-managed and confident in setting and prioritising their own work agenda.
- Has excellent written as well as verbal communication skills and so is able to demonstrate that they can convey complex matters in a way that different audiences can understand.
- Confident and able to build sustainable relationships at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player
- Willing to take on new responsibilities and challenges
Please apply to Caroline Meeson at Pure.