Finance AssistantJob not available
Salary£25000 - £28000 per annum
We are recruiting for a well-established, leading company in Stansted, who are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join their established team, on a permanent basis. This role reports into the Senior Finance Assistant.
They offer study support , flexible working hours and parking onsite.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
- Credit control ensuring prompt collection of all invoices
- Monthly check of sales ledger aged debtors report
- Creditor reports
- Processing sales ledger invoices and leasing with the right departments when needed
- Query resolution and statement reconciliations
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Matching, batching and coding the purchase ledger invoices, those with Po’s and those without
- Must have worked in a similar account’s role for 2 years+
- To be financially aware and understand cost management
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise their workload efficiently and effectively
- Must have experience working well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and individually
- Have knowledge of financial systems
- AAT or further study or QBE
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: