Finance AssistantJob not available
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for organisation based on the outskirts of Brentwood, they are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities as follows:
- Checking and posting of purchase invoices; creation and maintenance of supplier records.
- Dealing with payment runs
- Sales ledger invoicing
- Dealing with expenses and timesheets
- Performance of bank reconciliations.
- Production and checking of Debtors & Creditors reports and aged analyses
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries and reports
Key Requirements for the role:
- AAT studier
- Previous experience in an accounts role 1 year+
- Due to the location must be able to drive and own a car
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good Excel skills
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge, and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: