Finance and Operations ManagerReference: BH-58999
As the successful candidate, you will play a pivotal role within the organisation and be tasked with the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Day to day double entry bookkeeping
- Preparing revenue vs budget reports
- Preparing VAT returns
- Credit control
- Preparing P&L reports
- Additional duties as per the full job description
For a role of this magnitude, it is imperative that you have previous experience working within a similar level position, with good knowledge of double entry bookkeeping. It is essential you have knowledge of Xero, and previous experience working within an SME business would be considered desirable due to the culture of the business. This role could be worked on a 4 day per week part time basis for a standout candidate. Additional attributes you will ideally possess include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong excel and system knowledge
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload
- Keen eye for detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business with growth plans for the next 3-5 years. For further information contact Jamie at Pure and apply today!