Finance AnalystJob not available
Specific Responsibilities and Objectives
- To provide various weekly and monthly reports relative to forecast and previous year.
- Preparation of car parking and rail station reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Liaison with 3rd parties to investigate and validate data.
- To maintain full, accurate and timely data sets on the commercial performance of the business in order to be able to respond swiftly and correctly to ad hoc requests for information.
- Mine data sources and look for trends, variances and any other relevant information.
- To establish a suite of external reports on market and customer developments so that the business retains a current and informed view of the trading environment.
- Communicate findings to the Senior Management Team.
- Liaising with the Senior Management Team to understand their requirements and develop the reporting to meet these needs.
- Build and maintain databases of detailed demand, capacity, yield and other data to support the development of business cases, proposals and reports which measure ongoing performance.
- Maintain a record of prospecting, qualification and other acquisition activities in line with aviation business development plans and strategies
- Monitor the competitive landscape, brief management of major airline and network intelligence, identify opportunities for growth, and develop proposals for exploitation.
- Work closely with the marketing team, where appropriate, on campaigns and other activity related to aviation business development.
- Working with colleagues in IT, to develop Management Information Systems capable of providing immediate and simple access to commercial data
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Exceptional data management skills.
- Exceptional IT skills, in particular spreadsheet and database applications.
- Good communications skills, visual, verbal and written; capable of presenting complex data clearly and concisely.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work.
- Detail conscious with high levels of numeracy and literacy.
- Capable of managing multiple internal and external relationships.
- Good decision making skills, with the judgment and ability to identify insights, spot opportunities and translate into specific proposals.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using own initiative and judgment to deliver outputs to agreed deadlines.
- Experience in, or an understanding of the aviation industry, with emphasis on the commercial operations of airports or airlines.
- Educated to at least “A” level or equivalent standard, preferably in a financial, business studies, economics or statistical discipline.
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree standard, preferably in a financial, business studies, economics or statistical discipline.
- AAT Qualified
- Minimum two years’ experience in business analysis in a commercial environment.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: