Field Based - 2nd Line SupportReference: BH-53346
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who are stable and successful offering lots of growth and development opportunity.
Please note due to the nature of the role, you must have a current driving license to be considered for this position
- The Field Based 2nd Line Support Technician position will be a dynamic, self-motivated IT Professional with the opportunity to perform a 360-degree role, having access to all functions relative to keep a user base live and efficient. The technician will be able to make the role their own, bringing fresh ideas and new tech to the forefront of the organisation.
- Reporting to the Group Service Delivery Manager you will provide second line technical support to Sureserve Group ICT users, located across several sites and the varying companies under the umbrella. Candidates will be required to log and manage incoming calls through to resolution via an ITSM system.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service.
- Candidates are required to have high levels of concentration and work efficiently and professionally under pressure.
- The role requires strong organisational skills and the ability to make decisions while balancing the varying priorities of open calls.
- Candidates are expected to have the aptitude to understand and work on computer hardware and software in varying configurations.
- To demonstrate a positive can-do attitude at all times and drive the ‘can do’ attitude across the ICT Department.
- The Field Based 2nd Line Support Technician will have responsibility for the ICT Van and the upkeep thereof along with adherence to all related policies and procedures.
- The role will be field based and mobile as needed at the post holder’s own discretion and ICT Management and is subject to change after consultation.
For further info please contact Ryan in our Ipswich office