F,P & A AnalystReference: BH-53985
The financial processes and information will be continually developed to aid decision-making across the business. The role will provide monthly reports on financial performance against budgets and forecast, create business focused analysis, capture and report relevant underlying KPI’s, and provide support for Board reporting. It will also support the FP&A function in developing the budgeting and forecasting processes across the organisation.
- Supporting production of the monthly board report and high level commentary including rolling forward the forecasting model.
- Supporting the existing monthly re-forecast and delivering the future Budget process.
- Setting up cost centres in the SAGE accounting system, creating, producing and distributing monthly cost centre overhead reports to budget holders. Setting up follow up reviews explain results, including analysis and commentary.
- Develop reporting capability for the weekly Sales meetings, including analysing the sales pipeline, liaising with sales leads to ensure data is accurate and ensuring integration with finance forecasting processes and systems.
- Developing a process for capturing and reporting headcount information across the organisation.
- Taking ownership of and develop the monthly forecasting model for P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet.
- Using the centralised financial systems, to integrate the wider departments’ management information, creating and embedding meaningful KPIs and performance management measures to inform all stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement across financial systems, controls and processes
- Working with the all stakeholders to continuously improve Group reporting through use of KPI’s, internal and external financial and non-financial information, systems and technology utilisation.
- Maintaining a constant review of internal Group reporting capability and ways of working to continuously improve efficiency through use of technology, information flows, ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Passionate about working in a fast moving “start-up” style culture, with a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Highly analytical and comfortable working with disparate data.
- Resilient, can do attitude and accustomed to a deadline driven culture.
- Strong attention to detail, diligent in ensuring reports are accurate and reconcile to the accounting system.
- Strong exposure to IT systems and applications. Comfortable interrogating and extracting information from databases.
- Exposure to financial accounting systems, has previous experience of creating Excel-based finance reports.
- Excellent MS Office skills, including creating and manipulating Excel Look Ups, Pivot Tables, SUMIF, Graphical presentation (VBA/Macros not essential).
- Create and own and develop, financial models in excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to present and explain financial terms to non-financial stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Willing to travel on an occasional basis.
This position is a key role in the business and provides the opportunity to make a fairly immediate and significant impact on the business and finance processes are currently in a period of transition. As part of a newly formed team this presents a huge opportunity for growth and career development.