Executive PAJob not available
I am recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join a very well known business in Norwich. This is a full time, permanent position and will require office working with flexibility required to work elsewhere when necessary.
- EA/PA support to CEO/Chairman.
- Maintain and coordinating diary and daily schedule.
- Proactively identifying any change needed in the diary and ensuring all bookings are accurate and up to date.
- Making appointments, arranging travel and accommodation for the CEO/Chairman and others.
- Meeting coordination
- Room prep and set up
- Circulating agenda meeting packs
- Preparing minutes for the meetings
- Working closely with the board of directors
- Organising off site meetings
- Coordinating and booking restaurant and other corporate engagements.
- Working closely with other PAs
- Drafting and producing letters, spread sheets, reports and presentations.
- Organising and maintaining the CEO/Chairman's filing systems for both business and personal matters.
- Any other ad-hoc support required by the CEO/Chairman.
Is this for you? Requirements for the role:
- Extensive PA/EA experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The highest levels of trust and confidentiality
- Professional, personable with a 'can do' attitude
- Proficient in MS Office
This role attracts a competitive salary as well as other benefits. Car parking is provided and due to the occasional travel, your own transport will be required.
For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: