Executive AssistantJob not available
This role will be supporting the existing Executive Assistant team whilst covering maternity cover. You will be responsible for supporting the Executive Assistant to provide support across the group.
The successful candidate would ideally need to have previous experience working as a PA/EA with minute taking experience.
- 15month Contract
- Monday- Friday, 9-5:30pm (5pm on Fridays)
- Office and Home Based
- Up to £29,000 DOE
- Active Diary Management including organising meetings, and associated travel for key members of the executive committee.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Proactive production of documentation for meetings, ensuring delegates are correct and complete.
- To produce full and accurate minutes in a timely manner.
- Required to work closely with the EA to ensure satisfactory support to the Executive committee.
- Maintain and develop contact with internal and external customers to ensure accurate communication of information and understanding.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build pro-active relationships and to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Excellent organisation skills. Ability to plan own and other workloads to meet business requirements and tight deadline.
- Trustworthy and honest ensuring the utmost confidentiality is always maintained.
- Ability to identify and drive forward the executive office.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and own your own initiative,
For a full job description, please do get in touch.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: