Executive AssistantReference: BH-53335
37hours a week
Pure are delighted to be supporting an established investment management company based in East Anglia who have experienced exponential growth over the recent years.
This organisation is entrepreneurial, ambitious, professional and market leaders in their industry and are now looking to grow their team with an additional Client Services Executive to offer excellent, high quality service to their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and fast-growing business, in a role focused on supporting the directors of the organisation, maintaining the CRM database, distributing all client reports and organising meetings, presentations and entertainment. As well as being the first port of call for client and internal enquiries.
The Team have an ambitious 3-year business plan to grow the business and the successful candidate will play a very important role and will become an integral part of this growth.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director, but in a flat and open team structure where access to and communication with all Board Directors is available and encouraged. This person will, initially with oversight and guidance, be required to execute strategy with a view to working autonomously as they progress.
The Candidate will be required to:
- Manage and respond to client enquiries.
- Liaise with clients and legal teams
- Maintain the CRM database and also work with the developers to improve its efficiency and reporting output.
- Liaise with the team to prepare target client lists for new projects.
- Schedule and send all regular client reports.
- Organise meetings and presentations from initial planning through to meeting the clients.
- Assist the team generally in researching and fostering new client relationships.
- Produce regular reports on all client facing meetings.
- Be responsible for all administration within the team.
Experience and personal qualities
- Experience of successful engagement with all types of clients in a client facing role (ideally)
- Capable of working within a close-nit team, albeit with a high degree of autonomy.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional report writing skills.
- Strong understanding of due diligence processes.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience within an financial investment background would be desirable
- Discretionary bonus.
- Flexible Working
- Employer’s pension contribution.
- Private medical cover.
- Paid Car Parking
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Please contact Pure for a full job description and a confidential discussion.