Executive AdministratorReference: BH-58743
- Provide full administrative support to the CEO.
- Oversee diary management and meeting coordination / support for the CEO.
- Prioritisation of emails, coordination and responses where necessary.Arrange travel and meeting plans (largely UK based).Act as the primary point of contact for internal and external relationships – often dealing with confidential or sensitive matters on behalf of the CEO.Supporting the CEO and wider team to coordinate external and ‘outreach’ events.Working closely with the CEO to prepare for and follow up on meetings, actions and preparing appropriate presentations, briefings and timetables.Assisting in the development of the Family Office, a new function that sits within the scope of responsibilities for the CEOs Office.
- Act as a contact and coordination point for the Company’s various membership organisations with which the Company and the CEO is involved.
- Coordination of internal meetings, (eg Board and Executive Team meetings). To include production of agendas and attending to take minutes and timely follow up of actions.
- Ensure continuity of support across Head Office for line managers to include the coordination of new joiners and leavers, oversight of the annual review process.
- Identify, plan and complete ad hoc projects which contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the Group, engaging stakeholders and managing timelines appropriately.
- Facilities: coordination with retained IT consultants, telecoms and other suppliers.
- Work with the Company’s ‘social committee’ in the coordination and organisation of company events during the year.
CEO, Exec Management Team, Non-Executive Directors, family members/shareholders, Property, Development & Finance Teams, external partners, visitors, Head Office suppliers.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Previous EA/PA experience at senior level (C-suite preferable).
- Proven experience in an Executive Administration role within a commercial environment.
- Excellent organisational and communications skills, time management and very strong attention to detail with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong and effective team player.
- Confidentiality and discretion, displaying a professional and flexible attitude and doing what is necessary to get the job done well.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and within a small and dynamic team, including exercising good judgement.
- Calm under pressure and the ability to work independently and be self-sufficient.
- Excellent levels of computer literacy.
- Experience in a family-owned firm.
- Background in the financial services sector.
- Experience with social media and digital marketing.