ER Advisor - Full time or Part timeReference: BH-53535
The successful candidate will have autonomy to identify trends and opportunities to improve policies, systems and processes in order to ensure that improvements and continuously develop.
- Provide ER telephone service to managers and leaders to advise on Employee Relations and other related HR policies and procedures.
- Provide detailed advice on specific ER issues to managers e.g.. discipline, grievance, work capability, short term and long term absence
- Following on from telephone advice, provide checking service on letters and where necessary provide written advice for managers and leaders to use
- Follow up on ER issues to ensure that advice is being actioned and followed through to conclusion
- Keep records and notes to ensure that other helpdesk advisors can follow up
- Provide specific case management, where necessary including potential whistle blowing cases
- Seek support and advice from company lawyers as needed
- Keep up to date with current and future employment legislation, adapt where needed and communicate updates where needed
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrates previous ER experience alongside policy guidance and show a a real passion for supporting key stakeholders. Our clients are happy to consider candidates on a full time or part time basis (salary will be pro rata'd for part time)
Apply now for more information on this fast paced position with a dynamic business.