Employer Brand MarketerReference: BH-53697
We are proud to be the recruitment partner for a scaling technology business here in Cambridge. They are looking to strengthen their people team by appointing an Employer Brand Marketer, this person will be responsible for developing their employer brand working closely with the marketing and people team to decide on how to position their amazing business in the market place.
What an exciting time to join their business as they are growing their team not only in Cambridge but also in the USA.
They are looking for an experienced Marketer who is a passionate about writing and storytelling, you will decide on what social media channels to use to reach their target audience and what content to share about the culture and brand.
About you? You will have:
- Recruitment or marketing experience - where you have been responsible for leading and executing the employer brand
- Digital marketing experience of managing and running social media campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Creativity and excellent copywriting skills
- A bias towards action - with an ability to focus and deliver results (this is a hands-on role)
- Experience of working on building international brands is a bonus
The role will be based in Cambridge, ideally 2/3 days a week at their office on the Science Park, the role can also be worked over 4/5 days.
This business has won many awards for being a great place to work, if you are truly excited and passionate about owning and developing the employer brand to help this business attract the bets talent, then please apply today.
Please ask for Karolina or Caroline at Pure.