Embedded EngineerReference: BH-58112
There is an oppotunity to work remotely, and all options would be considered.
You'll have the opportunity to work at the leading edge of automotive technology, across the full SDLC. They have a fun, family friendly and collaborative culture, where you have clear career and development opportunites. All of the tools neeeded to deliver your best work are at your disposal, including Hardware, PSU,
Dev Boards, Debug equipment and so on.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Industry experience delivering quality embedded software solutions written in C.
- Excellent skills using embedded C.
- You enjoy tackling complex problems and strive for simplicity in your solutions.
- You value clean, readable code and have a keen eye for detail.
- You thrive in collaborative team environments and are enthusiastic about delivering great products.
- You help ensure high standards through code reviews and automated tests.
- You are passionate about learning and utilising new technologies.
- In-depth understanding of pre-emptive real-time multitasking operating systems.
- Experience developing Automotive solutions, including ISO14229.
- Experience developing for AUTOSAR.
- Experience working within an agile development team.