Director of Industrial ProductsReference: BH-56921
42T works with world leading clients in a range of industries, taking products and processes from ideas to reality. It has built a reputation for challenging the status quo and finding creative and pragmatic solutions to difficult technical problems.
As part of the overall Industrial sector, your focus will be on growing the Industrial Product business, which includes Sensors & Instrumentation, Gas & Liquid Management, Optical and Process Equipment. Connectivity, fluid mechanics, thermal control, electronics, and optics are strong capabilities that we seek to build on.
Working with the Director of Industrial you will:
- Identify areas of growth within the industrial sector, developing the capabilities and service offerings to align with client needs and industry trends.
- Pro-actively network and discover new business opportunities, developing relationships with new clients to create new accounts.
- Manage existing client accounts to identify opportunities to grow the project portfolio.
- Offer thought leadership on Industrial Product trends, producing marketing collateral aligned with 42 Technology’s capabilities and experience.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of commercial contracts, negotiating and scoping project parameters, involving relevant legal and executive colleagues as appropriate.
- Oversee project delivery in accordance with client expectations and 42 Technology’s established business management processes.
- Extensive knowledge of the Industrial products sector, and the current and emerging trends. (Specific market segments within the sector).
- Business development experience in consulting or a related field.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant technical subject (Physics, Engineering or Electronics). Additional relevant commercial qualifications are desirable.
- Technically credible and commercially aware with proven experience of developing new business and account managing existing clients.
- Personable and empathic approach to building and developing relationships at all levels.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Consulting experience managing complex product development/R&D projects, and corporate innovation processes is a strong advantage.
Due to the requirements to travel to clients, you will require a valid passport and willingness to travel internationally.