Director of FinanceJob not available
This is a part time role, requiring 22.5 hours per week and paying up to £75k (full time equivalent). This can be over three full days or flexible over four days.
The main purpose of the role is to lead an effective finance function to enable the monitoring and forecasting of all financial activity and analysis of the organisation’s financial performance to the Trustees and Chief Executive. Ensuring that all financial processes, reports, budgets are undertaken and to high standards and work closely with the relevant directors in the budgeting and management of all income and expenditure.
You will report directly into the CEO whilst managing various stakeholder relationships such as the Board, Trustees and Senior Leadership Team.
The Candidate: -
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experienced at a similar level, ideally with the charity sector or NHS
- Experience of managing, inspiring and motivating a team
- Significant experience of the development and implementation of strategic plans and financial strategic/operational approaches to meet those plans.
- Good communication skills: oral, written and to stakeholder audiences.
Please contact Andy Dowsett at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford, Essex for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: