Digital Marketing ManagerJob not available
Up to £50,000 per annum plus benefits
I am currently working with a well-established business based on the outskirts of Ipswich who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing marketing and digital strategies across the business within UK and USA, while supporting the wider business plan and strategic growth through marketing. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be passionate about the brand and develop it through awareness and positioning, while focusing on driving reportable results.
You will be a success driven, innovative Digital and Marketing Specialist who is looking for full autonomy in being able to shape the marketing function, demonstrate success and deliver against the marketing strategies you have created.
You will be responsible for nurturing a Marketing Co-ordinator and have the ability to use agencies when required – you must be able to demonstrate the ability, compassion, values and the want to grow and drive the function, including the existing marketing team member.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and delivering the annual marketing and digital strategies across the group while supporting quarterly delivery plans, business strategies and annual plans
- Developing and delivering annual marketing plans across the group
- Managing and delivering to budget, commercial marketing campaigns and activities aimed to acquire new and expanding existing business opportunities
- Online and offline techniques and tools such as PPC, AdWords, SEO, virtual/live marketing events, mailshots and other collateral
- Focusing on working cross functionally with the sales team to create awareness and promote the brand on an international level
- 3-5 years marketing experience, both strategic and hands on
- Extensive marketing experience within a commercial environment
- Proven knowledge of digital development and management, incorporating websites to social media channels, apps and other online activities
- Proficient use of digital marketing tools including CMS, SEO, Google Analytics, AdWords
- Previous experience of developing and managing a successful marketing function
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: