Digital Marketing ManagerJob not available
Up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits
I am currently working with a well-established business based in Norwich who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing marketing and digital strategies across the group while supporting the wider business plan and strategic growth through marketing. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be passionate about the brand and develop it through awareness and positioning, while focusing on driving reportable results.
You will be a success driven, innovative Digital and Marketing Specialist who is looking for full autonomy in being able to shape the marketing function, demonstrate success and deliver against the marketing strategies you have created.
You will be responsible for leading a team of Marketing Executives and Designers, however previous hands on management experience is not essential – you must be able to demonstrate the ability, compassion, values and the want to manage a team and the business is able to offer this for the right individual.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and delivering the annual marketing and digital strategies across the group while supporting quarterly delivery plans, business strategies and annual plans
- Developing and delivering annual marketing plans across the group
- Managing and delivering to budget, commercial marketing campaigns and activities aimed to acquire new and expanding existing business opportunities
- Online and offline techniques and tools such as PPC, AdWords, SEO, virtual/live marketing events, mailshots and other collateral
- Work with the Communications Manager and other internal stakeholders on brand development and supporting brand management
- Degree qualified or experience by hands on marketing management, ideally with CIM or Digital Marketing Institute
- Extensive marketing experience within a commercial environment
- Proven knowledge of digital development and management, incorporating websites to social media channels, apps and other online activities
- Proficient use of digital marketing tools including CMS, SEO, Google Analytics, AdWords, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Previous experience of developing and managing a successful marketing function
- Full UK driving licence to meet any travel requirements for the role
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: