Data EngineerReference: BH-58265
This is an exciting opportunity for a career driven Data Engineer to earn a competitive salary with an incredible chance to develop skills and receive support in leadership, mentoring and training.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating and optimising SQL tables, procedures and ETL algorithms both new and legacy.
- Automating existing processes to streamline and optimize team’s workload.
- Managing database access and data access rights
- Delivering data requirements to key Business Areas and Stakeholders.
- Maintaining and developing the best practices for end-to-end coding, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL server, Oracle and relevant database management
- Previous experience working as a data engineer
- Knowledge in the use, design and implementation of MI Systems and BI Tools.
- Strong knowledge in the application of Data Engineering tools and techniques.
- Knowledge on Python, Java and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) would be useful but not essential.
This opportunity is ideal for a mid-level data engineer aiming to enhance their skills, or a senior engineer who wants to take on a leadership position and work with a reputable organisation.
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please contact James at Pure or click Apply.