Data AnalystReference: BH-58884
As the Data Analyst, you will be using a mixture of tools, mainly Power BI, SSRS and their respected ERP system to present data. The role is part of the wider IT department delivering services to their sites in the UK, and across Europe.
- Manage automated reports and dashboards by which we can effectively manage our business.
- Ability to create (design), implement and automate custom reporting solutions.
- Develop an understanding of the various end users of these reports and ensure that they are suitable.
- Be able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people.
- Identify data bottle necks and bugs and devise solutions.
- Assist with application support duties including technical diagnosis and resolution of Data issues.
- Liaise and work closely with the IT department to ensure quality and delivery of service.
- Partake in continual personal and professional development to stay up to date with technology.
- Technical and logical minded person with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Power BI.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2014, including T-SQL and SSRS.
- Data Transformation and Mapping knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products & Tools.
- Exposure to a business environment using ERP (or similar) integrated solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, or as a team.
- A positive approach to problem solving.
- A passion for learning new things.
- Good time management, prioritisation & organisational skills.
- Has a can-do attitude and displays a positive attitude to challenges.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, click apply or please contact Toby Brownlie at Pure Resourcing Norwich.