D365 Functional ConsultantJob not available
Ensure the effective completion and implementation of Retail/Supply Chain or Finance projects through the effective assessment of processes and requirements, and delivery of recommendations.
- Implementation planning and the delivery of value added work, to scope, deadline and budget
- Running workshops on business processes, business requirements and system design
- Business and systems analysis and documentation
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
- Application configuration and setup
- Provide system training to both internal clients
- Development and delivery of testing strategies
- Liaising with in-house and partner development teams to deliver robust solutions on time
- Managing change control
- Design and execution of data migration strategies
- Go-live and post-live support
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required by your team lead.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft ERP experience.
- Have an understanding of assimilating information from various sources.
- Awareness of business and data analysis tools and techniques.
For further information please contact Jenny Saban in our Cambridge office
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: