Cyber Security SpecialistReference: BH-54101
What will you be doing?
- Ensure standards are met for all third parties that are hosting data or connecting to the businesses network
- Provide expertise and consultancy covering all aspects of Information Security infrastructure and policies.
- Assess each third party based on their individual situations and the risk that the data loss would pose
- Support in report generation for management/regulatory/audit inquiries
- Collaborate with Procurement, Legal, Data Privacy, Business Stakeholder(s), and other internal parties to assist in the successful and timely execution of new agreements, renewal agreements and amendments to existing agreements
What experience do you need?
- Prior experience within cyber security
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to research, and further develop skills in applicable areas of Information Security is essential.
- Manage process workflow, participant expectations, conflict resolution, and project management skills are critical to success.
If you have the relevant skills and would be interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity then please reach out to Ryan at Pure for more details.