Cyber Security LeadReference: BH-54530
What will you be doing?
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised, or illegal activity
- Lead and participate in project work from inception through to conclusion, with a specific focus on working with the business to gather requirements and ensuring that solutions are fit for the business need
- Be proactive in solving technical issues while maintaining focus on overall workload and area of responsibility.
- Distribute knowledge to colleagues in relation to systems and functions, as well as relevant documentation.
What do you need?
- Ability to confidently communicate with personnel at all levels of the organisation.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of IT security and disaster recovery technologies, tools, and testing methodologies
- CBCI certified or working towards CBCI certification
- CISM certified or working towards CISM certification
- A good working knowledge of various security technologies such as network and application firewalls, host intrusion prevention and anti-virus
This is a great opportunity to work within an excellent forward thinking business, who are staff centric and offer some fantastic benefits. For more information please reach out to Ryan at Pure.