Customer Support CoordinatorReference: BH-53774
Pure are delighted to be working with an established organisation in Clacton-on-Sea, to recruit a Customer Services Co-ordinator for their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be working within a busy customer support department ensuring the customer receives the highest possible levels of service.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate customer returns ensuring the clients core customer values are upheld.
- Maintain and develop internal relationships to support departmental requirements.
- Aid in developing KPI’s to identify departmental and business performance.
- Keep customers appraised as to the status of return until case is closed.
- Processing all stages of customer returns and customer evaluations
- Accurate entry of data into CRM / ERP systems
- Shipping RMAs and Evaluations
- Gain a technical understanding of the organisation’s products
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A good understanding of CRM and ERP packages.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Familiar with global shipping and associated requirements
- High customer focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A general knowledge of electronics and computing
- Working as a team
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Quarterly Team building budget for nights out / lunches etc
- A thorough induction programme, including a Pal being assigned to you to ensure you feel welcome and to check in on you during your probation.
- Regular reviews and performance related pay (increases subject to business conditions)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing Program with Spa Medical
- Company events such as a summer BBQ and Christmas party.
- Annual company holiday (subject to business conditions)
- Career progression
- Training programmes