Customer Service ExecutiveReference: BH-53689
Main duties include:
- Providing service via phone, email or face to face.
- Understanding the customer's needs and advising the customer of the appropriate action.
- Developing strong relationships with contacts
- Co-ordinate estimate requests and production schedules
- Collaborate with internal and external partners
- Deal with any reports of quality issues, deliveries and communicating these to the customer.
This is a full time, permanent position and an immediate start is available. You will be required to work on site, Monday to Friday, 8:30-5pm and car parking is provided.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exemplary telephone manner
- Personable and enthusiastic
- Outstanding communication skills
- High attention to detail
As well as a great working environment, you will be working for a company who are committed to upskilling their employees. As well as an in depth training plan, you will also be able to benefit from study support and progression.
For more information on this role, please contact Emily at Pure.