Customer Service AdvisorReference: BH-54160
Office & Home Working (equipment provided)
Monday- Friday 08:30 - 17:00
On-site free parking available
Training & Support
- Delivering high levels of customer service to maintain high customer retention, via telephone and email.
- Respond to customer queries within 24 hours of receipt. Managing customer requirements and expectations with all queries being resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring both internal and industry requirements are adhered to, including effective Complaint Handling Standards, Data Protection and other company policies and procedures.
- Use of multiple systems/online platforms, to ensure all customer information is loaded in a timely way and kept up to date and accurate.
- Servicing customers in line with specific Service Level Agreements.
- Establish effective working partnerships with other departments and colleagues, to maximise operational performance.
- Previous experience working in a customer orientated environment
- Ability to take ownership and challenge where appropriate with a ‘one touch’ pro-active approach working to exceed customer expectations
- Pro-active and well organised, able to manage a busy workload with competing and changing priorities
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates innovative thinking to create imaginative solutions
- A team player who has the ability to build strong effective relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual who is capable of dealing with a wide range of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a calm and confident telephone manner
- PC literate specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint