Customer Care ManagerReference: BH-54266
You will be responsible for managing and leading a team of Customer Care Consultants. You will strive to develop a centre of excellence, building robust processes and procedures taking into consideration customer, consultant and business requirements.
You will promote a Learning and Development environment where teamwork, agent engagement, and empowerment are encouraged through coaching, performance measurement and people development which underpins our company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
You will need to be familiar with all Client and Business Partner service level agreements and support the business in achieving these.
- To manage, develop and lead a team focused on delivering “best in Industry customer service’.
- To drive improvements in the customer experience across the business, fully utilising information from our customer sentiment channels such as Trustpilot, Live Chat, CSats, MI and Complaints as well as Operational MI.
- To provide motivational and inspirational leadership to consultants with varied skills and abilities, responsible for all aspects of customer service.
- To identify exceptional talent and develop for future success using strong leadership, mentorship, coaching and development skills.
- To produce and deliver management reports which identify process improvements, analyse customer service activity, operation and agent productivity, key performance indicators and best practice.
- To manage customer complaints within our predefined process and procedures adhering to our regulatory timeframes.
- To liaise with planning manager to ensure adequate resourcing in place to meet service levels and offline activities.
- To act with integrity, due care, skill, and diligence.
- To be open and honest with our regulatory body.
- To pay due regard to the interest of customers and treat them fairly.
- To observe proper standards of market conduct.
- To ensure the team receives regular training and updates so they comply with all our regulatory and Client requirements and internal procedures.
- To adhere to all internal people management processes and procedures such as 1:1s, appraisals, absence management.
- IF1 preferred
- Strong leadership, coaching and people development focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to communicate and contribute effectively with a team, with peers and managers
- Strong measurement focus
- Able to prioritise workload to meet challenging deadlines and ability to multi-task
- Complete and thorough understanding of end-to-end customer service processes
- Working within a regulated environment - Preferred
- Complaint’s administration and management - Preferred
- Live Chat management – Preferred
- Full Microsoft Office - Preferred