Customer Care AdvisorReference: BH-53926
Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
Hybrid working available - a combination of home and office
Free parking on-site
- Organised approach to dealing with enquiries and complaints, involving key stakeholders where required.
- Using internal systems to log, track and update customer cases.
- Answer calls, respond to emails and social media enquires.
- Effective communication style – written and verbal with the ability to adapt to different channels.
- Use knowledge of company products, policies and services to provide help and advice to customers.
- Use knowledge of a loyalty club scheme, to answer queries and assist customers with renewing memberships and administration of replacing lost membership cards.
- Monitoring social media for customer enquiries and responding appropriately where required.
- Liaison with marketing and wider teams to source information and decisions, required to resolve issues effectively.
- Escalation of key issues to more experienced or senior members of the team.
Candidate Profile & Experience:
- A passion for customer service and ability to build rapport with others.
- Flexible in approach and willing to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Strong communication skills across multiple channels.
- Effective listener.
- Organised and structured in approach.
- Hard working and committed with a positive outlook.
- IT literate with the ability to learn and work with in house systems.
- Microsoft Office – working knowledge to intermediate level