Credit ControllerReference: BH-54537
Pure are recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a busy finance team on a permanent contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company and gain invaluable experience.
- Ensure that UK based customers pay promptly in accordance with agreed payment terms
- Maintain the sales ledgers and meet, where possible, the targets set for debtor days each month
- Deal with customer account queries promptly either directly or by notifying the Commercial Admin department
- Receive New Customer Credit Application forms and pass to Manager for approval. Receive and process requests to re-open accounts.
- Maintain customer credit limits on a regular basis by using the credit checking agency system. Process referral forms for credit limits to be approved in excess of the credit checking agency recommendations.
- Process the cash flow weekly within the set time frame and report to Treasury.
- Ensure that all cash is allocated in a timely manner by liaising with Treasury department and the customers regarding missing remittance advices and queries
- Liaise with Purchase Ledger department on any contra accounts to ensure that slow payers are monitored with action taken accordingly
- Notify the Claims department of any deducted monies regarding claim issues and assist in clearing from the ledger
- Generate statements 30 days customers beginning of month & 45 day customers mid-month.
- Liaise with relevant sales staff over major account problems and credit issues
This is an excellent position, looking for someone to start asap or into 2022. Please apply as required or contact Tom @ Pure