Credit ControllerReference: BH-53505
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will build excellent working relationships both internally and externally, settling any debt and negotiating credit where applicable.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all jobs are paid within terms.
- Working with the operations teams to manage level of credit
- Maintaining a history of all customer communication in relation to debt chasing
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around payments and outstanding invoices
- Improve and implement debt collection processes
- Initiating legal proceedings where necessary
- In depth knowledge of high-risk situations and liaise with Finance Manager as required
- Preparing statements, client status reports and other relevant information as required
There is a competitive salary available along with a generous benefits package. This is an office based role on a full time basis.
For more information please contact Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.