Credit ControllerReference: BH-53969
Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering with a well-known Norfolk business to recruit for an experienced Credit Controller, to join their team based on the outskirts of Norwich.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As a Credit Controller, you will be responsible for managing the Sales Ledger & Credit Control function for the organisation. Key Responsibilities include:
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with customers
- Ensuring timely payments
- Sales Ledger processing
- Processing new customer applications
- Regular reporting
- Pro-actively chasing debtors by phone and other means
- Taking legal measure where appropriate
- Supporting the wider finance function where required
You will be an experienced Credit Control specialist who can take ownership of the full Sales Ledger and Credit Control function. You must be able to build strong relationships with both colleagues and clients. A working knowledge of Excel is essential.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.